Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, company name and country
- Usage information regarding your use of Moxion.io
- Unique identifiers such as user name and password
- IP address, browser agent or other information included in HTTP headers
We or one of our trusted partners may use this information to:
- Send you requested updates and newsletters about Moxion.io or other services
- Send you requested product or service information
- Enable your subscription to the service and send you billing invoices
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns
- Administer your account and provide you access to Moxion.io
- Send you marketing communications
- Conduct research and analysis about Moxion.io
- To improve Moxion.io and the services we provide
We may also share your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
- In connection with a corporate change including a merger, acquisition or sale of assets
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Choice and Opt-Out
You may choose to stop receiving newsletters, updates or service-related emails distributed by us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
If you have previously enabled your computer or mobile device to send us location information, you may be able to opt-out from further allowing us to access such information by changing the settings on your computer or mobile device or by uninstalling the application.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive billing information on our subscription order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information (such as credit card information or login credentials) using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party payment option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after receipt. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Consent to Processing
Moxion.io is operated in New Zealand. If you are located in the United States, European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of New Zealand, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in New Zealand. By using Moxion.io, or providing us with any information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in New Zealand, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may differ from those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
Children – We do not attempt to collect any personal information from those under the age of 13. If you feel that we have unknowingly collected information from someone under the age of 13, please contact us immediately and this information will be removed.
Changes To This Policy